Sacramento Immigration Lawyers
Naturalization Attorneys With Firsthand Experience
At the Law Office of Mark Grotewohl, our immigration practice serves families, businesses and employees in California and across the globe. We have a special understanding of what our clients are experiencing. Our attorneys have firsthand experience with the immigration process and with family members immigrating to the United States.
We understand that immigrating or becoming a U.S. citizen can be one of the most important events in your life.
With the assistance of a knowledgeable Sacramento or Chico immigration attorney, you will be better able to navigate your way through the complex immigration process. To learn more about how we can help you, contact us online or call us in Sacramento at 916-265-2694. Our immigration practice offers free initial consultations and after-hours appointments by request.
Roseville Family Immigration Attorneys, By Your Side Every Step of the Way
Dealing with governmental agencies can be frustrating, confusing and time consuming. At the Law Office of Mark Grotewohl, our knowledgeable attorneys will be by your side at every step of your immigration journey. We can guide you through any of the following immigration and naturalization ventures:
- Family immigration: Bringing an immediate relative, fiance or another family member to the U.S.
- Green cards: Gaining legal permanent residence through a family member, an employer, asylum, the lottery program or other ways
- Citizenship (naturalization): Becoming a U.S. citizen
- Asylum and other humanitarian benefits: Seeking refuge from violence or natural disasters
- Nonimmigrant visas: Coming to the U.S. to work, study or visit
- Business immigration: Obtaining a visa to work as a professional, a specialist, an entertainer or a business investor, including H-1B visas, B visas and more.
- E visas: The U.S. wants economic investment and we can help you invest and live here.
- Consular processing: Let us help you avoid delay and frustration.
- Deportation/removal proceedings: Even if you are found to be removable, there may be hope.
Our law firm is dedicated to staying up to date on U.S. immigration laws and activities. Please visit our immigration news page to learn about recent events and news.
Flat-Rate Fees for Immigration Matters
At the Law Office of Mark Grotewohl, our Sacramento immigration attorneys offer affordable, flat-rate fees for most immigration matters. We know that the process is sometimes confusing, and we welcome your questions at any time throughout your case.
Check the Status of Your Case
If you are an existing client, we invite you to check the status of your case through the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website.
Contact Our Butte County Green Card Law Firm
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced Roseville family immigration lawyer, please contact us online or call 916-265-2694.